Musicians Collaboration Studio

Bunny Bop

sergio · 12 · 7791

Offline sergio

This little tune was an idea i came up with on Easter morning.  It was headed staright for the trash can - but Felippo said that he'd like to do a drum track.  I must say that it came out WAY better than i imagined.

Huge thanks to all that contributed.  8)

Lineup:

David Bellizzi          Bass
Filippo Bertacche     Drums
DarkestDorset        Keyboards
Nick Testa            Mixing & Mastering
Sergio Valdes        Rythm & Lead Guitars

David, It was a huge compliment by your band mate but i don't see the Steely Dan resemblence  :)

sergio  8)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 01:42:06 PM by sergio »
Symbiotic Sounds

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Nice tune. Started out Steely Dan like but then it reminded me more of 'The Band' or 'Phish' or 'Grateful Dead'. One of those lol. Sounds good  8)

Offline groverk

• The Pendletones
NIce one Sergio.

Great job Everyone.

Ken

Offline BassPlayer

• ReverbNation - David Bellizzi
Wow this is cool! First john, Steve, Ken and now Filippo. I'm really getting to play with some top notch drummers.  And the other guys on this tune are no slackers either. Sergio thanks for including me in this tune. I give up all rights to may part in this tune and ask permission to host it on my site.

Offline sergio

David,

It will be an honor to have this on your site.  My only regret on this one is that I wish it were a bit longer.  Maybe I'll re-do this at some point but right now I'm too behind in everything  :'(

sergio  8)
Symbiotic Sounds

Offline Davidinoz

• Damn I wish I still looked this good...
Now that is a cool track. Good stuff.

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
Segio,

Mind if I pop this in the MP3 Player?

nickT
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline sergio

Segio,

Mind if I pop this in the MP3 Player?

nickT

Great !!!  8)
Symbiotic Sounds

Offline sergio

Wow this is cool! First john, Steve, Ken and now Filippo. I'm really getting to play with some top notch drummers.  And the other guys on this tune are no slackers either. Sergio thanks for including me in this tune. I give up all rights to may part in this tune and ask permission to host it on my site.

Hey David,

I'm listening to the tune from your site - sounds great !

sorry for misspelling your name in the credits - i also misspelled Filippo's last name - should be Bertacche - please edit at your site - i also noticed another typo over there Music misspelled "Muisc - Click on the MP3 Archive ".

thanks

sergio  8)

Symbiotic Sounds

Offline BassPlayer

• ReverbNation - David Bellizzi

Offline Bassic_Soul

• Rollin with the flow
Top shelf guys, great work by all and a specail kudo to Filippo. Great drum line Sir. 8)
Preston

Offline Noel

• Sound Click site
I was downloading this at work, and forgot about it...  so I was merrily working on the payroll and suddenly the music started... I near went through the freaking roof... turned the volume down by half (i'd been listening to something that'd been recorded badly and low) ..... Anyway Nice work Folks.... great to bop along too... Guess that's why it's called a bop.

Cheers :)