Musicians Collaboration Studio

Its My Time---finished

Ali Kat · 30 · 11377

Offline TallPaul

• Super Hero
    • Tall Paul And Friends
What a great song and production. Phenomenal. Thanks for bringing beautiful music alive, folks. That's what keeps us coming back to this site, and why we all love music...

Paul
Songwriter, lyricist, vocalist, guitarist... pretty much in that order! :-)

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Nice song. Great job on the production of this. I love when it really kicks in. Nice power. Great vocals as usual Ali. Definitely another top notch song to come out of this place. As Paul said it's seeing songs like this that keep us coming back here and working out future songs. Great community of players. Hopefully we can produce a jewel such as this. :)

Good job on the mix CD  8)

Dave

bluesguy

Just heard this little baby. The vocalist really out some deep feeling controlled vocals in this nice tune.
The ending was cool as well. Great mix and production.  I am new here but still learning how to do things.

Cheers

Bluesguy -)

Offline BassPlayer

• ReverbNation - David Bellizzi

Offline Caine

Hey Ali and gang!

what a beautiful song. It really touches me. Ali, your vocals are awesome, the arrangement is brillant as well as the mix/production.

Congrats! This is a true jewel. You all can be proud of what you created!

Offline Bobby Watson

• Super Hero
  • What's a band without members?
    • Backporch Dreams

Offline Todd

Excellent tune!
The production is top notch as are the participants :)

Very addictive to listen to, haunting, and hard to turn off

Very nice indeed!

Todd
In Charge of geneRAL Mayhem

Offline Snr_Paul

• paulrawson.net

Offline Brina

This song has turned out to absolutely phenomenal.

I can only say that I feel honored to have been allowed to participate in a truley inspiring collaboration.

Ali, I must tell You, Your performance on this song was probably the best heartfelt vocal I have ever heard.  And I'll let out a secret, this was very hard for me to track to, for a multitude of reasons, and I'm sure CD caught some of the wavering of my voice in the bg tracks while fighting the urge to cry.

I don't comment very often on how a song develops, usually I throw my vocal out, make any changes and let every body have at it, and move on.  However I felt the need to let You know how deeply this has touched me.  For that, I thank You.

Brina
I just wanna sing..email me sometime  sabrinalund1973@yahoo.com

Offline Ali Kat

• Strength = Life = Music = Love
    • ali kats music
This song has turned out to absolutely phenomenal.

I don't comment very often on how a song develops, usually I throw my vocal out, make any changes and let every body have at it, and move on.  However I felt the need to let You know how deeply this has touched me.  For that, I thank You.

Brina

Your comment as well as everyone elses are GREATLY appreciated.  Its a powerful song.  With powerful words, and I'm glad that it has made a powerful impact as well.  My husband can't even listen to it, he chokes up and says...."alright thats enough turn that off".   ;) 

But, for the lighter side of things.   being in 1 year remission, 15 months post chemo.....my onc says I am in the clear of the worst relapses to happen, and that IF it were to come back now, that it would be VERY curable again.  Now that he said that, me and my husband breathe easier and easier with each day. 

I have lost too many online acquaintances/friends to this disease yet everyone still calls it "not a REAL" cancer.   It still has the scare effect, the medical treatments, the inability to live normally ever again, the hypochondriac feelings that linger, and all that jazz.   Cancer is cancer.....end of story.

Thanks to all you for listening, commenting, enjoying, crying.....everything!   Luv you all.

Allison
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." (Kahlil Gibran)

Offline srvfender

• Soundclick
Very nice work everyone. I echo all the other compliments. A very nice listen.

AJ

youtube

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ALI

You have graduated

This should be in the Jute box for sure.  Yes the arrangement is solid and on the money.
Not sure I ever commented on this but I read above or on the previous page that your hubby
tells you to turn is off. Never turn off. Not to go to you head but you are "Gifted"
and should express your self. People would buy that record.

You are really someone special.

Bless you

Cheers

Tubes  :D

Offline DoozerDan

• Just another guitarist.

Offline Ali Kat

• Strength = Life = Music = Love
    • ali kats music
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Not sure I ever commented on this but I read above or on the previous page that your hubby
tells you to turn is off. Never turn off. Not to go to you head but you are "Gifted"
and should express your self. People would buy that record.

You are really someone special.

Bless you

Cheers

Tubes  :D

He only tells me to turn it off because he can't listen to it without tearing up.  Its too close to home for him.    He loves me!  ;D

And, thankyou all for even more kind comments.  I don't know that I have "graduated"  I write songs, but I am still learning and slowly progressing in my vocals.  Some songs are just easier for me to bolt out than others. 
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." (Kahlil Gibran)