Musicians Collaboration Studio

Hopelessly Hot (For You)/Tricias' Tricycle

canuk62 · 75 · 19926

Offline Jman

• Stealth Drums and Percussion
Great job by all on this one. I remember seeing it when it first went round for collabing .... had no idea it would turn out so radio ready! 8)

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Great job by all on this one. I remember seeing it when it first went round for collabing .... had no idea it would turn out so radio ready! 8)

Thanks J, Think it suprised myself more than anything...thats thanks to Tricia the "melody machine" and the magic mixing skills of Mark mainly, add some kick ass guitars and drums and there you have it..couple days work...if Hannah Montana sang it, they'd probably make a new lunch box with "hopelessly Hot" on it! ;D

Vincent

Thanks J, Think it suprised myself more than anything...thats thanks to Tricia the "melody machine" and the magic mixing skills of Mark mainly, add some kick ass guitars and drums and there you have it..couple days work...if Hannah Montana sang it, they'd probably make a new lunch box with "hopelessly Hot" on it! ;D

Offline j

• Super Hero
Great power pop! Sounds new and fresh. You guys did an amazing job.  :)
wazzzzzaaaap

Offline jwoo10

• Super Hero
    • Jwoo10's Site

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Cool Tricia...looks like you guys had some fun with it..very tedious stuff, that video! ;D Trying to wiggle in some time, with everything here and in real life, to work on some animation for this to work out a funny little cartoon thing in a southpark kind of feel with some celebrities in it as well (no saying who yet! ;D), to get on youtube and the like. Thanks for resurrecting this though..kind of got lost in the shuffle..will start getting back into it :)
Marc

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
I made this by myself. I took my live songpull video (which juice played faster on) and cut it up . I could not figure out windows movie make too well though.  :D I gave up on trying to sync up the vocals

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
I made this by myself. I took my live songpull video (which juice played faster on) and cut it up . I could not figure out windows movie make too well though.  :D I gave up on trying to sync up the vocals

Steve managed to pull that off amazingly well (but he lip synced...think it's impossible otherwise, unless you brain works like a computer! ;D)...just boggles MY mind though! ;D ;D ;D Moviemaker is probably way too limited....let me look around, may get a cool freebie "somewhere"..who knows...later!
Marc

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
You have to mime along to a CD so you can sync it to the video.

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
I can't do that. This is a live songpull video. I don't have the luxury of having a video shoot done over.  :-\

Just do another...do it around the Salon after closing time..singing into hairbrushes , and stuff.

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten