Musicians Collaboration Studio

Australian Radio

Mimmo · 1 · 3990

Offline Mimmo

• Super Hero
I'm not sure if this is were I shoul post this...

I'm very exited to announce that this song (that as been around for a wile and been meaning to reproduce) as been played on a Australian Radio Station in Adelaide .Its name is Radio Italiana SA
My cousin in Adelaide is my contact there, is been asking me for some songs for some time. I sent him a CD with six tracks .Just heard back from him a few days ago.

The song is recorded in Italian

http://echoprojectstudio.org/Ftp/Mimmo/IlSogno.mp3

Hello Mimmo,

We did receive the CDs a couple of weeks ago, thank you. Someone from Radio Italiana SA came straight afterwards to my house to pick up a copy of the CD which we listened to together. Her first impression was that the music was good but that most of the songs were of the slow and romantic type. She said that those Italians who tune into Radio Italiana are mostly of Calabrese origin who prefer more upbeat songs or songs that are sung in Calabrese. However, she found one song which had a bit of a fast pace to it which she said she would play on the radio.

Before this we took the music to a CD vendor who liked the songs and actually wanted us to leave a copy there. We did not do this because we thought she may sell it without our knowledge and without any commission to yourself. If that's what you want we could always go back to her and give her your number so you can broker a deal with each other.

However, if you prefer to pursue with the radio then you can do either of the following things:

(1) Wait to see what happens

(2) Produce another CD with more upbeat songs and also songs sung in Calabrese

(3) My friend at the radio also suggested one other option if you don't want to wait because the whole process of sponsorship etc. can take a long time. That is, if you can come here to Australia at a certain time then she can invite you as a special guest to certain events where you can perform and meet Italian people from here. The next year when these events are run people will more than likely ask about you and then we can seek sponsorship for the event. She said this is a quick and easy way which many musicians have found successful.

Please say hello to all from us here.

Ciao

TONY IAMMARRONE

42 Hurtle Square, ADELAIDE, SA, 5001

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:38:39 AM by Mimmo »
Mimmo
Love songs...and more