Musicians Collaboration Studio

Cornelia (Take Me Back Again)- Acoustic Rock - Andy/Roger/Stonehead/Steve/J

AndyG6508 · 41 · 15802

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Holy smokes guys...this is awesome! Everyone's at the top of their game in this one...must blow you away Andy, bet you never dreamed it would turn out so well :) Should seriously slap together some type of video collage/slide show and youtube this..sure it'll be cranking the hits like crazy (the legions of Zep fans await! ;D)...then Page will jump in his Bentley and be flying down those Scottish roads at 100mph to Steve's house (as he can't get Plant to move on a tour from what I read)...pay for that Greek Hideaway in short order Steve! ;D (probably hire the rest of you while he's at it I'd think as well...never heard Page play slide like this either, not even close/lyrics are a blast as well (not just a bunch of ripped-off blues lines as per Page/Plant...really original and a scream)...simply blown away by this one guys...great! There's certainly a streak of super stuff coming out of this camp...can't believe there aren't people jumping all over it (?)(I think they're more busy trying to design the next Miley Sirus sleeping bag or something! ;D)
Great job guys!
Marc

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Holy smokes guys...this is awesome! Everyone's at the top of their game in this one...must blow you away Andy, bet you never dreamed it would turn out so well :) Should seriously slap together some type of video collage/slide show and youtube this..sure it'll be cranking the hits like crazy (the legions of Zep fans await! ;D)...then Page will jump in his Bentley and be flying down those Scottish roads at 100mph to Steve's house (as he can't get Plant to move on a tour from what I read)...pay for that Greek Hideaway in short order Steve! ;D (probably hire the rest of you while he's at it I'd think as well...never heard Page play slide like this either, not even close/lyrics are a blast as well (not just a bunch of ripped-off blues lines as per Page/Plant...really original and a scream)...simply blown away by this one guys...great! There's certainly a streak of super stuff coming out of this camp...can't believe there aren't people jumping all over it (?)(I think they're more busy trying to design the next Miley Sirus sleeping bag or something! ;D)
Great job guys!
Marc

Hey Marc,

Thanks for the appreciative comment!! I kind of thought it would raise a laugh :).

Seriously, though, yeah, I'm totally chuffed with the finished track, all the guys just came in and laid one incredible part one after the other.

We at MCS would have to google Steve's place 24/7 now - we cant let Jimmy Page snaffle him away can we :).

The lyrics were meant to be as corny as can be  :D I guess it's some sort of an anti-romantic love song if that makes sense.

You are right about the quality of music at MCS, every week or so there's a number of finished gems posted......enough to stuff 4 CDs worth!!!

I think the 'executives' over at the record industry are spending a fortune trying to create "virtual" pop singers or robots with programs fitted in, aimed at the teeny market - then their control would be complete!!

Thanks again,
Andy

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page
Thanks all my fellow friends and amazingly talented buddies :) :)

I had a blast with this and I took a slightly different take on the lyric. I had the thought that the guy was a total philanderer and there really were three women! Now to keep it on the right side of the bible belt, your memory loss explanation is probably better!!!!! >:D >:D

The Google Earth satellite image of our house is around 4 years old but there is no mistaking our house. I would post it but there are some potential cranks out there, not here, but out there :D :D :D

Just pop in Linlithgow Bridge and that's close enough for Rock and Roll 8) 8)

Jimmy Page, now I'll PM my address and phone number to him ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline stoman

• Jedi
    • Stoman's website
Very nice, guys. Refreshing. :)

Regards,
  Steffen
Always looking for opportunities to mix your songs. Feel free to ask!
My Introductory Post

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Very cool track guys, really enjoyed this

Cheers
Mike
"A spirit with a vision, is a dream with a mission" Neil Peart

My dad.. "Turn that Banjo down!!"

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
Very cool track guys, really enjoyed this

Cheers
Mike

Thanks Mike, glad you liked the track. Look forward to our next one!!

Cheers
Andy

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Just pop in Linlithgow Bridge and that's close enough for Rock and Roll 8) 8)

Well I just highlighted it and I have this I.E.8 now and it came up with a little box so I could search google maps of what I highlighted , I think they call them accellerators, quite handy.

Is yours that great big massive building just off Falkirk Road ?  There's about 30cars outside so I figured it must be your studio  ;)

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Yo Marc,

I think that's Sainsbury's, way too small for the studio ;D ;D

Well it seemed to have a turret so I just assumed  ;D

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline r4m

• Super Hero
Very cooll!!  8) 8) Great mix!  WoW! So much going on and clean!!
Really see shades of Zepplin!!
Love it guys!!

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
hey Bill,

Thanks, much appreciated. Steve really pulled out the Zep stops for this one  :)

Cheers
Andy

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page
Thanks Bill and Andy,

I just doppleganged what went before, it's harder to be the creator..........these guys are brilliant 8) 8)