Musicians Collaboration Studio

Square Stone

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
This is revived from an old unfinished collab.

The original chord structure was written by Eddie, now re-worked by Smurf, and I love it. :)

Lyrics- Casia
Melody/Vocals- Tricia
Arrangement/Bass/Drums/Mixing/guitar- Smurf
Lead Guitars- Mike Woodford
Keyboard- Jay Schankman

Square Stone

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
And already people are liking, sharing, and tweeting this song!!  :) :) :)  So far so good!.

You guys all did great work on this, and I'm so happy it didn't get lost in the old thread!.

Thanks, Casia xo

jfreed18

Hi Tricia this is a cool song song I like it  :). You did a terrific job on the vocals and Melody. Casia did a terrific job on the lyrics. And Smurf did a terrific job on the music. I'm playing this song again this afternoon. You did a fantastic job! Thank you Tricia your friend Jimmy.

Offline Smurf

• The Home Production Studio (2011)
I'm glad that folks like it! It's a good tune that needed to get done for sure. ;)

It was a pleasure to work with snowdoguk & j on this one , with a nod towards Tricia & Casia...it was fun as always!! :P
I am a drummer handicapped by location. I use loops, program and play parts in on the keyboard or pads. My bottom line is to have FUN, the reason I got into it in the first place!!

Offline j

• Super Hero
good job everyone! This turned out really well :)

thanks for having me along!
wazzzzzaaaap

Offline Benny

• Poppin' Rockers
  • Super Hero
  • Write, rewrite, then write some more...
Nice song, good job everyone. :)

Tricia, another super melody. You're really on a roll.

Offline Billy

• Super Hero
  • Professionalism is an attitude
This has a nice punchy feel to it. A fine vocal Tricia. Very well played and produced.  8)

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia

Dan

Great work guys, and Tricia your vocal is awesome as usual. You got to show me how to sing someday, cause i'm really bad when it comes to singing. :D

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
Great work guys, and Tricia your vocal is awesome as usual. You got to show me how to sing someday, cause i'm really bad when it comes to singing. :D

LOL thanks Dan.  ;D  All you gotta do is sing in the shower, and mimic your favorite singers. Eventually it starts to sound good! lol

Dan

Oh Lord i tried that and the water turned cold, i guess i'm that bad when i sing.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
Keep warm, don't shower alone  ;D
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia